Monday, January 30, 2012

Gut Instinct

You know when you have a feeling about something and you don't want it to be true, but then you find out that it is, and you don't really know how to react at that moment, but you try your best to be positive, affirming, and encouraging.

Well yeah... today I encountered one of those moments. LOL! I know some of you guys have asked me why I'm being so cryptic with some of my posts and its cus I'm a lady and I blog, but will NOT reveal the inner most parts of my heart to just anyone... bahahahaha~. BUT I still wanted to vent.

*Sigh... LOL! One of those days yahnoo what I mean?!?!? ;p

Gut Instincts... sometimes they are wrong... not gonna lie... like I'll confront people and be totally OFF, but then sometimes... man they are so ON! I wonder how we have this 6th sense at times...

Anywho... that's all. Done with my random rambling and being all cryptic on yah... bahahhahaa... TOTALLY looking forward to going to Chicago this weekend and spending time with old friends. Perfect timing... (=

#ilovetraveling BUT eeepppp~ on the airplane ride alone O_o #genuinefear

No comments: